Faculty members at Tufts University offer far-reaching and diverse expertise to help industry in research and development, product testing and clinical trials, environmental planning, and strategies for coping with changing needs here and around the globe.
Call the CFR team to learn how you can take advantage of our wide-ranging expertise. Some examples:
- Tufts’ Center for the Study of Drug Development (CSDD) is the nation’s foremost authority on drug development policy, amassing the largest database of its kind–nearly 20,000 confidential entries on new chemical entities and pharmaceutical economics.
- Faculty members at the School of Dental Medicine excel at providing creative solutions for companies developing new products for the oral health care and dental products markets.
- For over sixty years, Tufts’ Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy has been a leading institution of international relations in the US. Fletcher faculty serve as consultants to multinational corporations, law firms, financial institutions in addition to domestic and foreign governmental agencies.
- Tufts Nutrition, comprised of the Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, the Jean Mayer U.S.D.A. Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging, and the joint clinical nutrition programs of the University and Tufts-New England Medical Center, has distinguished itself as a significant consulting resource among the food, pharmaceutical, agricultural and biotechnology industry, offering a unique and varied array of services.
- Tufts School of Veterinary Medicine’s large and small animal expertise, facilities, and services support the research, testing, and development of a wide range of biomedical products and devices.