Tufts has a reputation as one of the world’s leading academies of global leadership. The renowned Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy is distinctive among leading professional graduate schools of international affairs for its collaborative, interdisciplinary approach. Fletcher’s flexible curriculum, distinguished faculty and accomplished worldwide community of students and alumni help meet the global challenges that transcend borders, disciplines and sectors.
Together with Tufts’ Institute for Global Leadership and the following programs, we offer unique opportunities for senior-level corporate participation and sponsorship of conferences on global issues that often define the parameters for policy action:
- The Center for South Asian and Indian Ocean Studies
- The Global Development and Environmental Institute
- The Hitachi Center for Technology and International Affairs
- The Center for Human Rights and Conflict Resolution
- The Program in International Business
- The Institute for Human Security
- The Edward R. Murrow Center
Contact us to learn more about how your organization can partner with Tufts and develop its unique leadership capabilities.