Stewarding the health of the environment through scientific research and advocacy is a high priority at Tufts. We were among the first American universities to adopt global climate goals based on the Kyoto Protocols, and are actively working for environmental improvement through the following channels:
- Tufts Institute for the Environment
- Water: Systems, Science and Society
- IGERT Program in Water and Diplomacy
- Global Development and Environment Institute
- Center for Animals and Public Policy
- Center for International Environmental and Resource Policy
We welcome corporate partners who share our goals and vision–please contact us and help make a difference.